At Allied Immigration Services Inc. we understand the challenges faced by those aspiring to study overseas. Keeping in mind the needs of such students, we have designed our processes in a manner that every single task starting from admission to visa to making travel arrangements is smooth and hassle free. Our dedicated team is there to help you with every stage of the process under the supervision of Licensed Immigration Consultant.
A new Visa processing program called the Student Direct Stream (SDS) provides students from certain countries, now including Pakistan, the opportunity for admission in Canada’s top colleges and universities.
As the Canadian government recently included Pakistan in its SDS program, we’ve seen an increase in the Pakistani student visa ratio.
In addition to providing foreign students the opportunity to study in Canada, this program comes with many benefits, such as:
- Accelerating the process of study visas
- Reducing the documentation process
- Numerous college or university options to choose from
- An efficient application process, where a decision is made within 21 days in most cases
We at Allied Immigration Services can assist foreign students in this process, however, there are a few requirements that must be met, which includes:
- Having admission confirmation from a post-secondary designated learning institute
- A guaranteed income certificate of $10,000
- Paid the tuition fee for the first year of study
- and a score of 6.0 or higher in each skill of the International English Language Testing System.
- Course Selection
- Getting Admission
- Student Visa
We provide complete assistance with student visa applications. This includes providing advice on the documentation required for the student visa, lodging the student visa application and coordinating the same on your behalf with the concerned visa office. Visa Application will be processed under supervision of Licensed Immigration Consultant.