Allied Immigration Services is led by Mr. Sajid Usmani, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (ICCRC #R420671) and a Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants.
Mr. Usmani who has nearly 20 years of experience in immigration facilitation services, incorporated Allied Immigration Services in 2010 and since then our immigration firm has helped hundreds of individuals from all over the achieve their Canadian immigration asspirations.
We trust that with our diversified expertise, we can help our clients with any of the current immigration options. To us, each case is unique and valued. We pride ourselves on providing each case with the attention it deserves, working on it individually and efficiently. Allied Immigration Services considers the time and money of its clients and works hard to ensure that their cases are being cared for with diligence.
We are a Canadian immigration firm that puts their client first: from providing customized services to providing settlement services after their immigration, Allied Immigration Services facilitates immigration applications through all available immigration options, including:
- Business (Investor & Entrepreneur)
- Skilled (Federal & Provincial Nominee Programs)
- Family Sponsorship (Parental & Spousal) cases
- TRV (Visit Visa) & Super Visa
- Study Permits
- Care Givers
- LMIA/Work Permits/Open Work Permits
- Citizenship Applications
- Permanent Resident (PR) Card renewal and lost card applications
- Travel Documents
- H&C cases
- GCMS (Case History) Notes & evaluation
- Affidavits on Oath
- Global Citizenship
- Settlement services to our clients for easy settlement in new environment
We at Allied Immigration Services welcome all potential applicants to contact us for a one-on-one evaluation and consultation.